- Meet your guide at Bandaranaike International Airport and drive to Negombo.
- If you wish you can see Ancient Dutch canal, Fishing village and Negombo lagoon or relax and over night stay in the beach resort.
- After breakfast travel to Anuradhapura, This is the buddism introduced city and the First Capital of Sri Lanka in the 3rd century BC to visit the first Buddhist Temple of Isurumiuniya, situated close to the Tisa Wawa. Which is famous for its stone carvings of the‘Isurumuniya Lovers’ .
- There is much to visit at Anuradhapura, including the sacred tree of Sri Maha Bodhi: the oldest historical documented tree in the world, and eight major places with ancient monasteries.
- Over night stay in Heritage city of Anuradhapura.
- Early in the morning start, travel to North West edge of the country.
- Visit city of Mannar, which is closer to South India.
- Visit the Talaimannar pier and Mannar fishing harbour.
- Proceed to Anuradhapura.
- After breakfast travel to Trincomalee.
- This is a nice attraction sandy beach area.
- If you like you can visit Thirukoneshwaram hindu temple, which is relative to epic Ramayanaya and hot water spring wells.
- Overnight stay in Habarana.
- Drive to explore the ancient city of polonnaruwa. once the capital of an advanced and prosperous medieval kingdom, which is full of stone sculptures in 2nd century BC.
- Visit “Gal Viharaya”main attraction in Polonnaruwa, has two seating Buddha statues, one Standing statue and one statue in a ParinirvanaManchakaya which were done from a single huge granite rock.
- In the evening take a jeep for safari to see Asian Elephants at Minneriya/ Kaudulla National park.
- Overnight stay in Habarana.
- After breakfast start to to Sigiriya to see 650ft high rock fortress and world famous frescos painting of heavenly maidens are housed in a cave, which is declared as a World Heritage site by UNESCO. It was the largest and most sophisticated single construction in 5th century AD.
- When you are at Sigiriya do a village tour, this is recommend as a “must do activity”.
- You can feel the Sri Lankan traditional rural village life.
- In the Evening you can have a relaxation and body massage from an Ayurvedic Spa.
- Overnight stay in Habarana
- After breakfast travel to Kandy, was last kingdom in Ancient Sri Lanka.
- Visit Rock cave temple complex in Dambulla, Major attractions of the area contain the largest and best conserved Cave Temple Complex of Sri Lanka dates going back to 1st century BC.
- En route visit a spice and ayurwedic herbal garden at Mathale to see how to make natural cosmetics and ayurwedic medicine.
- When you leave to Kandy see the temple of the tooth relic. This is the major temple complex in the Buddhist world.
- Overnight stay in kandy.
- After breakfast, visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, where is notable for having the largest herd of captive elephants in the world and get into Elephant dung paper factory to visit how to make elephant dung papers.
- Visit Peradeniya Royal Botanical Gardens which houses a fine collection of over 4000 species of exotic flora plants.
- In the evening see the Sri Lankan traditional spectacular cultural dancing show.
- Overnight stay in Kandy.
- After breakfast, travel to Nuwara Eliya.
- En route visit tea factory – to discover how the most widely consumed drink in the world is prepared.
- Visit Gregory Lake, the most prominent attraction in Old English town. If you like to have a boat ride, Horse Ride or you can visit Hakgala botanical garden which is famous for number of species of Orchids and Roses. Walk on the lane in the city, you may feel the Ancient English colonial era.
- Overnight stay in Hill Country of Sri Lanka
NUWARA ELIYA & HORTAN PLAINS
- Early in the morning travel to Horton Plains National Park which is a key wildlife area of open grassy woodland and World’s end with Bakers water fall. Collect more photographs of flora & fauna with many more endemic spices.
- Get in to train tour to see nice attractions from highest railway station to Ella.
- Explore Ella gap and Rawana Waterfall whish was relative to prehistoric legend.
- Drive and overnight stay at Yala.
YALA NATIONAL PARK
- Start the game to visit wild animals in deeper of Yala national park.
- You may visit Bears, Dears, wild buffalos, many kind of birds, elephants and leopards.
- After the safari relax and overnight stay in Yala
- Drive to Mirissa. The famous place for Whales and dolphin watching.
- In the evening start to walk along endless sandy beach, then you can have the taste of some sea foods from small beach restaurants.
- Relax and overnight stay in Mirissa.
- If you like early in the morning ready for Whales and dolphin watching. (Famous whales watching season is from December – March)
Proceed to Benthota.
- En route visit Galle fort and Sea turtle hatchery.
- Overnight stay in benthota.
- If you wish you can do some water activities at Benthota river.
- Leave to the main economical city of Colombo
- Visit Old parliament, Baire lake, Independence squire, Galle face green and if you like you can shopping at big shopping malls.
- Overnight stay in Colombo
- Leave to the Airport.
Plan Your Own Tour
If you don’t find the tour package you are looking for then you have the option of Plan your own tour according to your own preferences. Click below to create your own tailor made tour. It takes just a minute to submit your preferences and one of our travel experts will send you a quotation within 24 hours.