PARA MOTORING SRI LANKA
Para motoring, is a form of ultralight aviation where the pilot wears a motor on his or her back (a para motor) which provides enough thrust to take off using an adapted para glider or para motor wing.
PARA MOTORING SRI LANKA
Para motoring, is a form of ultralight aviation where the pilot wears a motor on his or her back (a para motor) which provides enough thrust to take off using an adapted para glider or para motor wing. It can be launched in still air, and on level ground, by the pilot alone — no assistance is required.
Other one is using above same machine with peashooter to reduce the landing risk and to increase the body balance in the space.
This is one of famous adventure activity doing at southwest coast beach areas.
BIRDS ARE NOT THE ONLY FLIERS
Ever wanted to be able to fly well here’s your chance introducing Paramotoring the newest and latest development in ultra-light foot launched air sports in Sri Lanka. This is an exhilarating yet simple way to aviate and is the easiest powered aircraftyou can learn to fly. Your flight can be extended for as long as your fuel may last. This is best on a mild weather day, where you can climb away from the ground to couple thousand feet, switch off your motor, and enjoy the glide. Flying over you are sure to be thrilled by the scenic landscapes and azure beaches in down south. With minimal training by aviation standards, you are able to enjoy the incredible experience of flying anytime the weather is calm with our experienced pilot.
Enjoy the lush landscapes of Bentota by air!!
TANDEM DISCOVERY FLIGHTS “BENTOTA” DURATION 20 MINUTES
Paramotoring is the newest and latest development in ultra-light foot-launched air sports in Sri Lanka. This is an exhilarating yet simple way to aviate and is also the most easily powered aircraft you can learn to fly.
With a paramotor, the flight can be extended for as long as your fuel lasts! A paramotor is a fair-weather machine and flying in strong or gusty winds or other bad weather conditions is not recommended.
On a mild weather day, you can step into flight, gain altitude and cover incredible distances with your paramotor. Climb away from the ground to a couple of thousand feet, switch the motor off and enjoy the glide you will experience the thrills of flying over scenic landscapes and azure beaches down south.
With minimal training by aviation standards, you can enjoy the incredible experience of flying any time the weather is calm with our experienced pilots.
- It is advisable for customers who fear heights or have a phobia of heights not to fly.
- Permitted for persons above 14 years of age only.
- One flight is limited to 20 minutes.
- Identification will be checked before flight and a liability disclaimer and indemnity for participation in paramotor discovery flights will have to be signed.
- One passenger will be accompanied by the pilot/instructor in the paramotor tandem.
- All pilots/instructors are certified by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Passengers are advised to wear casual clothing with closed sports shoes. No loose items that may get detached in flight will be permitted.
- Flights will be made between 06:00 hours 09:00 hours and 16:00 hours 18:30 hours on standard flying days.